Re: War on Atlanta!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 09:12:16 -0400 (EDT)

Since nobody else has extended this, I guess it's up to me.
=^^=
Michael recounted:
>Michael: "Get him! It's the Tedster disguised as a loveable pig!"
>Fleertup: "Eep! Jane! Stop this crazy thing! Can't we all just watch
> Captain Planet (tm) and be friends?"
><The angry mob of Katfans begins to close around Ted.>

Fleertup: Can't we all sit down and discuss this in a nice way? Then we
could all watch a Cap'n Planeeet (tm) marathon.

Terra:<deciding to buy Ryan and Edo some time, and avoid dealing with all
the messy SmurfGuts(tm)> OK, lets sit down and discuss it. <all are
temporarily distracted by a particularly messy-sounding squish coming from
the direction of Ryan, Edo, and the BattleSmurfs(tm)> Here, Fleertup, have a
tub of flavored popcorn. Consider it my gift to you.

Racer, the German Lurker: Ha- that is interesting- did you know in the
German language the word 'Gift' means...

Katfans: Shhhhh!

Fleertup: Thank-you but I don't feel like a snack right now, what with all
these icky, icky smurf guts all over the street.

Terra: You cannot refuse my gift! <an explosion from the direction of the
BattleSmurfs(tm) reflects red light in Terra's eyes. Her teeth also appear
red for a moment. She continues, more quietly> Besides, this tub of popcorn
was given to me by our friend Dr Jake Clawson, who could not be here today.
She gave it to me to celebrate my finishing school for the season, so it has
special significance to share it with you.

Fleertup: Dr Jake, a girl? How confusing! It's not nice to mix up genders
that way...<Fleertup is stopped by a particularly sharp expression from
Terra, who shakes the unopened tub at him> Well, OK, I'll eat the popcorn if
it's so important to you. Sharing is important. <Fleertup opens the tub.
Crunch, Crunch-> Mmmm, very unusual- <Crunch> Sort of an almond flavor.
<Crunch> A little bitter, though. <Crunch>

<A mis-type causes Erin to shift eigenstates and become Eris. She is now
clothed in a sort of modest Greek goddess outfit, and her can of Diet Coke
has been replaced by a golden apple.> Eris: Now Fleertup, we were going to
discuss renewing the Swat Kats... Oh.. Oh dear...

Fleertup: What's wrong?

Eris: Oh- you've just got a spot of SmurfJuice on you. Here <she dabs at the
spot with a kleenex> Oh my, silly me- I've managed to spread the stain.

Fleertup: Yucky! <he paws at the stain, which only serves to spread it. As
the stain spreads, it loses none of it's intensity. The spreading stain
causes him to rub at it more and more frantically.>

Eris: It's no use Fleertup- the more you redouble your efforts, the more you
spread chaos. Even if you ignore it, little bits of skin will flake off and
spread SmurfStain throughout the enviornment. ("Oh, I love to capitalize in
the middle of words!" she muses.)

Fleertup: Aaagh! <Fleertup runs away, unfortunately towards the MKExpress.
He slips on a frictionless, stainless SmurfSock, and falls into more
SmurfJuice!> Yiiiii!

<Edo mistakes the blue pig for a particularly large Smurf, and steers the
Express to intercept him. "Klooooong!" The plenum skirting of the Express
rings as it pulps the unhappy Fleertup.>
=^^=