Doc Konway Action figure...

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 23:09:59 -0400 (EDT)

>> >Doc Konway
>> >Clothing: White lab coat and pants
>> >Accessories: Petri dishes, flask of anti-mutagen
Doc declaimed:
>Black pants. BLACK pants! NEVER wear white pants with a lab coat!
Especially after Labor Day!
>Very, very gauche! Also needs a tie.
>Other Accessories:
>Spark-Action Tesla coil
>Erlenmeyer flask.
>Bottle of Geritol.
>Detachible hair.

I'd rather see a Jacob's Ladder or two, instead of/in addition to to Tesla coil.
And a bunsen burner? And what about a microscope, enh? If you're playing
with biology, 'ya need a 'scope! You never know when the urge to play
'Cytology Challenge' with your fellow lab-denizens will come over you!
(always carry slides and a mini-microtome to take those all-important tissue
samples- stump and amaze your friends!)
He might also want a labware still and a set of shot-glasses borrowed from
some med-tech. You know, the fashionable kind marked 'Urology Sample', that
fit in a bedpan tray!
=^^=
On a very-slightly-related subject:
If you're sick, STAY OUT OF MEGAKAT MEMORIAL! (If you want to come out in
one piece, still metabolizing!) I was watching Razor's Edge today. Those two
Gerries from the exploding warehouse were admitted and treated with MASKS ON
THEIR FACES! What kind of medical incompetents would fail to notice that
they had latex masks on? I think your odds might be better at a meat-packing
plant!
=^^=