Re: Other characters as action figs

From: DJ Clawson <djclawson_at_garden.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:32:54 -0400

At 02:28 PM 6/20/96 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
>
>Lt. Cmdr. Steel
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: rumpled white shirt & grey pants, removable Enforcer coat
>Accessories: megaphone, radio, barf bag ("I think I'm gonna be sick...")
>
>Ann Gora
>~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: blue businesslike suit (or whatever you call what she wears)
>Accessories: microphone, hard hat, flashlight
>
>Dr. Leiter Greenbox
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: White lab coat, yellow jumpsuit, button-front shirt & pants
>Accessories: gem collecting device, original Zed (the ball), deactivating
> device, soldering iron, "mechanically-impared clock radio"
>
>Dr. Zyme
>~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: White lab coat and pants
>Accessories: flask, reading glasses
>
>Doc Konway
>~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: White lab coat and pants
>Accessories: Petri dishes, flask of anti-mutagen
>
>Rex Shard
>~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: t-shirt and pants, removable crystal body covering
>Accessories: various crystals
>
>Pastmaster
>~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: sword & sorcerer Dark Ages getup
>Accessories: pocketwatch, chest he was imprisoned in, Tome of Time
>
>Mac and Molly Metallikat
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: ganster getup
>Accessories: arm cannons, laser devices, exploding cigar, M. & M. Mange masks
>Added bonus: They feature removable heads and limbs, and they're eyes glow
>
>Turmoil
>~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: "M. Bison style" uniform, prison pinstripes
>Accessories: hand held version of the vertigo ray, bottle of wine (for
> T-Bone, perhaps?)
>
>Hard Drive
>~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: T-shirt and jeans, surge coat
>Accessories: computer disks, laptop computer, other mechanical gadgets
>
>The old lady whose car always broke down
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: hat, "old lady clothes" (for lack of a better term)
>Accessories: telephone, auto club card
>
>"Pop" Perkins
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: plain shirt, pants, suspenders
>Accessories: bifocals, comic book
>
>The Red Lynx / Ghost Pilot
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: MegaWar II pilot's uniform
>Accessories: MWII pilot's helmet, Luger
>Added bonus: Open the hole in his back and fill his body with the included
> baking soda and citric acid powder mix. Place him in water and
> he bubbles!
>
>Generic Enforcer
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Clothing: grey uniform, flak vest
>Accessories: helmet, rifle
>

>That's it for now... I can't think anymore.

  Hey, how'bout thesse guys?

Jake Clawson
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : mechanic's overalls, red hat
Accessories : wrench, communicator, milk can, paw-gun used in "Metal Urgency"

Chance Furlong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : mechanic's overalls, red hat, red rag in back pocket
Accessories : wrench, communicator, broken TV, gun used in "Metal Urgency"

   I thought about figures that morph in and out of their flight suits and
overalls, like they did in TMNT with figures at 'mutated' from regular
turtles to their TV show form (they also had a rat for Splinter). However,
in either form the figure itself was kind of blocking and square, and
overall not a very cool figure.
   Since we're onto toys, how about accessories?

The Salvage Yard/Hanger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description : Actual ground level (what touches your table or desk) is the
'underground' hanger, complete with lockers, weapons storage, monitors, and
exit for Turbokat. Above would be like street level, with garage with car,
July calender, and mini sofa in TV room.
   Ever seen the Sewer Den for TMNT toys? My brother has it, and it's built
kinda like this one (I had the Technodrom and the 3-story Ghostbuster house)

The Turbokat
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description : Complete with missiles that fire from the sides and grabbing
hooks that drop from below. Fits two figures.

Enforcer Chopter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description : Fires missiles from sides, turning propellers in back and top.
Fits two figures, side by side.

Enforcer Headquarters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description : Bust-away walls so your Jake and Chance figures can blow it up
again and again! Comes with a little bill to hand them when they're done,
and mini-runway and jail.

And, if we wanted to get even MORE specific, here's more editions (if SWAT
Kats got really commercialized)

Enforcer Jake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : Enforcer flight suit
Accessories : Gun, removable helmet so he can throw it off when he quits again!

Enforcer Chance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : Enforcer flight suit
Accessories : Gun, removable helmet (same reason as Jake)

Workout Callie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : pink sweatsuit
Accessories : briefcase (this she-kat never goes *anywhere* without it),
communicator

Burke and Murry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : same as they wore on the show
Accessories : pull string on Burke that says, "Where's Obi Wan--"--oh wait,
wrong show.

Excavation Abi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : "Indiana Jones" outfit
Accessories : dig tools

Ted Turner
~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing : something flammable
Accessories : kerosine, matches, and a little stick to tie him to
       (watch out for this one, kids)

Christian and Yvon Temblay

Clothing : royal robes, crown
Accessories : little altar so we can all bow to them

>Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com

Dr. Jake Clawson
(djclawson_at_garden.net)
(XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com)
         "Accidents are conspiricies we don't know about."
                                   -Anonymous