Other characters as action figs

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 14:28:52 -0400

Alright, here we go...

Prof. Hackle
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: the omnipresent lab coat
Accessories: cane, soldering iron, computer disks, wrench, screwdriver

Cmdr. Feral
~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: starched white shirt & grey pants, removable grey Enforcer coat
Accessories: his sidearm, radio ("Send me chopper backup"), pilot's helmet,
             that baton/stick/whatever that thing is he carries

Mayor Manx
~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: golfing attire and formal attire
Accessories: golf club, wall plaque commemmorating something meaningless,
             moneybag, contract for the Siamese to sign

Callie Briggs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: sweatshirt & pants, business suit
Accessories: briefcase, SK transmitter

Lt. Feral
~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: grey enforcer uniform, flak vest
Accessories: rifle, pistol, grappling hook and net launcher, pilot's helmet

Lt. Cmdr. Steel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: rumpled white shirt & grey pants, removable Enforcer coat
Accessories: megaphone, radio, barf bag ("I think I'm gonna be sick...")

Ann Gora
~~~~~~~~

Clothing: blue businesslike suit (or whatever you call what she wears)
Accessories: microphone, hard hat, flashlight

Dr. Leiter Greenbox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: White lab coat, yellow jumpsuit, button-front shirt & pants
Accessories: gem collecting device, original Zed (the ball), deactivating
             device, soldering iron, "mechanically-impared clock radio"

Dr. Zyme
~~~~~~~~

Clothing: White lab coat and pants
Accessories: flask, reading glasses

Doc Konway
~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: White lab coat and pants
Accessories: Petri dishes, flask of anti-mutagen

Rex Shard
~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: t-shirt and pants, removable crystal body covering
Accessories: various crystals

Pastmaster
~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: sword & sorcerer Dark Ages getup
Accessories: pocketwatch, chest he was imprisoned in, Tome of Time

Mac and Molly Metallikat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: ganster getup
Accessories: arm cannons, laser devices, exploding cigar, M. & M. Mange masks
Added bonus: They feature removable heads and limbs, and they're eyes glow

Turmoil
~~~~~~~

Clothing: "M. Bison style" uniform, prison pinstripes
Accessories: hand held version of the vertigo ray, bottle of wine (for
             T-Bone, perhaps?)

Hard Drive
~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: T-shirt and jeans, surge coat
Accessories: computer disks, laptop computer, other mechanical gadgets

The old lady whose car always broke down

Clothing: hat, "old lady clothes" (for lack of a better term)
Accessories: telephone, auto club card

"Pop" Perkins
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: plain shirt, pants, suspenders
Accessories: bifocals, comic book

The Red Lynx / Ghost Pilot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clothing: MegaWar II pilot's uniform
Accessories: MWII pilot's helmet, Luger
Added bonus: Open the hole in his back and fill his body with the included
             baking soda and citric acid powder mix. Place him in water and
             he bubbles!

Generic Enforcer

Clothing: grey uniform, flak vest
Accessories: helmet, rifle

That's it for now... I can't think anymore.

Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com
============== The guy your mom warned you about.
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates