My fanfix- The Tortie Papers

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 23:21:33 -0400 (EDT)

Since the Maxie site is taking a while to get caught up with fanfix (no
blame there, we *all* get swamped now and then!)...

If anybody that hasn't seen my stories would like a copy, email me. Let me
know if you'd like the text in the body of the email, or as an attachment. I
tend to write short chapters, so getting one shouldn't clog anything in your
system! They form a continuing story line:

*** Now Available ! ***
#01 - Tortie Gets a Job.
#02 - Sergeant Tortie Addresses the Troops.
#03 -Tortie Goes Out For Lunch.
#04 - Off to See the Hackle.
#05 - I Spell It MegaKat and You Spell It MegaCat.
#06 - You Meet the Strangest Kats, In the Strangest Places!
#07 - If That's the Little Dipper, Where's the Big One?
*** More to Come! ***

=^^=
Paul Kemner
pkemner_at_bright.net
Mina binbou ga warui no yo! (from Maris the Chojo!)