*Awakenings* - a mini non-review.

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 23:20:55 -0400 (EDT)

I just finished DJ Clawson's latest opus- "Awakenings" (unless it's been
re-titled).

Like the previous story in this series, *Children*, it's not a short story,
but I think that it's definitely worth reading. It seems more tightly
written and organized than *Children*- (but then we're all supposed to get
better as we go along!) I liked it *despite* my slight distaste for the
Hackle-as-Jake's-Father, and some other minor themes. It is a complete story
with a conclusion. It also has a short synopsis of *Children* at the
beginning, if you need a referesher.

If you want a copy, you better ask DJ for one before the big road trip
starts this weekend!

Good Job, DJ!
=^^=