The original policewoman and Dead-Head missile.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 14:47:55 +0700

Subject: Re: A talk between me, Terra, and B-Ko
>>>My Soishinsha anime style shading makes it look cool.
>>
>>Yes. Use the shading, B-Ko.
>
>Isn't that from Spaceballs?

Use the schwartz. (or something like that)

>>>Stick with a light sabre.
>>
>>Don't know, I rather have a knight sabre.
>>
>I'd stick with an Archeivic Omega sword.

A -*"Knight Sabre"*-.

>>Well, I'm currently curious on finding out on what the original policewoman
>>look like.
>>
>Put er on. She might even be cool and cute (druel druel) at the same time.

Andy, got any information on her?

>>Hey, I'll miss you too if you were gone.
>>
>It's nice to be loved <Ancient Chinese joke>

Well, I was talking about Terra, but I miss you too if you were gone.
----
Subject: Re: Dead-Head missile?

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Andy Hill wrote:
>'Round and 'round we go....
>
>"Dead-head Missile" shows up in the "Style Guide" stuff (where Matt got
>it, natch),
>but was originally intended to form part of the "Good Kats" arsenal.
>
>I gather someone in the upper echelons was a bit appalled at the "mixed
>messages"
>such a weapon would send out in a bomb-bay full of things like the "Cookie
>Cutter" and "Groundhog" missile, and they just assigned it to Dark Side
>TB&R instead. Sorta works for me I suppose.

So what are you saying is, they decided that the guys just aren't the type
that would use that kind of missile, right?

>Still, one of my favourite
>scenes in the Kats is Razor launching that Plain Old Missile labelled
>"From Razor with Love" - which is really very much in the same league
>as "Dead-head" if you stop to think about it.

Some regular missiles was also fired at the Metallikats in "Katastrophe".

BTW , the Dark SWAT Kats seem to have many of the original SWAT Kats
characteristics, why?

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id