Re: plushies

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:15:29 -0700

>T-Bone & Razor are a must - it would be cool if their masks could be
>removed & they had a set of mechanics clothes each to change into... :)

That would be a plus! A BIG plus!!! (Oh great! What does this MEAN?!?)

>(OK, OK, so I'm no Gund. Gimme a break!) I'm so honored that Ryan has
>chosen to add my lowly surname to his popular list of nicknames..

You think YOU have a lowly sirname?! How would YOU like to be called a
Nuclear (sp?) Powered Dog Hair Eater!!! I've also have Dianne as a
nickname... and I'm a guy! I deserve a break from all these nicknames! Oh
well, I'm giving Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Naiome" Wheeler all the
nicknames he can handle!

>(sniffles; wipes away tear) You guys are so good to me!

You obviously havn't been around here very long!!

>I don't deserve you! Charlotte

Live with it!
Ryan "Dolly Demple" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler