Absence of supporting castpics...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:53:14 -0700

Edo wrote:

>Remember the stuff you said about the absence of Feral in "Cry Turmoil"? I
>think that is the same reason Sinian is not there on the promo thingy.

Yeah. Pretty much. The "Style Guide" has Mac and Molly Mange/The Metallikats,
The Ghost Pilot, MadKat (both of which were supposed to be recurring villains),
Dark Kat, the Pastmaster, Callie Briggs, Feral, Razor and T-Bone - but I don't
recall even Mayor Manx as appearing anywhere within the thing as regards
"supporting cast". "Toon" had model sheets of Manx, Felina, Callie, Turbokat,
Feral etc, but I've seen nothing of them elsewhere.

>BTW, what kind of accesories they gonna make if there is gonna be a Dr.
>Sinian action figures?

Pull a string and she trots out that clumsy "we'll lose months of work on this
Katchu Picchu excavation..."?? Mrs. Exposition? Your table awaits...
We could give her two outfits: a version of the venerable lab-coat of Dr. K, and
a kinda "Indiana Jones" style thing for those special occasions when she goes
out to visit her mummy. (*Groan* I think Edo has the patent on puns like that...)

>A note: Felina Feral is not a good candidate for a date. Why? Watch
>"Caverns of Horror".

I dunno. I think she's kinda cool - like a lot of the gals I know from Law Enforcement
and the Military ('course, they're often also uninterested in the male of the species, so...)