Subject changed by: "... that weird little guy in the hood"- Callie

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:39:53 -0700

>Ryan ranted and went again out of his mind for the time being:
>> I already want to date all FIVE female characters with a speaking part <snip>
>>Give me a break, okay? (Man! If I was only born a girl!!)

>You could always try going to the famous Chinese martial arts training
>ground, with all the cursed springs. If you fall in the right one- (just
>look for the Ranma tracks), you can date *any* SK character you want!

You mean how Ranma can change his\her sex in cold water?

>Ryan! You're forgetting that cute PumaDyne kat in Metal Urgency- Right after
>M&M's hovercraft has crashed through the wall, and they're telling Feral
>that it was empty, and before M&M fire up the Macrobots. She's got a
>speaking part, too!

The girl with the green eyes? She only had one sentance and was so bit
parted that I consider that she's not even speaking!

>So why don't you ask her what her name is, and if she'd
>like to go out for lunch? Hunh? She looks pretty nice! She probably doesn't
>have Felina's combat skills, so you might be safer going out with her!

Hey! Sure she looks okay, but I'm not THAT bad yet (no, I am NOT desprate
for a girlfriend! The japanese just draw females so beautifuly! A monolouge
of B-ko Daitokuji admiting to herself how attracted she is to C-ko comes to
mind.)
Ryan "Charlotte" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler