FCNL and fanfic/Dawgs

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 14:35:23 +0700

Subject: FCNL
On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, ARTHUR JOHN FREDA wrote:
>You'll recieve it pkziped, and pkunzip 2.04g or higher needed to unzip
>it. Each file with be named "isx_pgx" where x is the issue # and page
>number, respectively.

And when I finaly got it, I think that I'm going to recompressed it as a
SIT file and put it on my site.

----
Subject: Re: fanfic/Dawgs

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:
> In my later fanfics (if they ever get written) I plan to introduce
>another species (I'd say race but they're incapable of reproducing with
>kats) called the dawgs, which also evolved with the kats,

Well, the only non-Kats race (or species) that I have been developing is a
dolphin like creatures that live somewhere on the ocean, and I'm not going
to name one of them Darwin!

>only in much smaller numbers and mainly in Western Europe:
>Britain, Ireland, and Scotland.

Cool! Citizen from the other side of the kat planet, I always wondering
what the other place look like. Maybe this the reason on why I named one of
my fanfic character "O'Neill".

>Throughout the centuries they've been percecuted by the kats--not without
>occasional good reason. They're heavy drinkers, typically unresponsible
>loafers (but certainly not all of them) with an unclear sense of mortality.
>Now, in most countries they're accepted but not welcomed, but with their few
>and dwindling numbers you'd rarely see one in somewhere like Megakat City,
>which is in North America.

In which continent MegaKat is on anyway? I'm still curious on the exact
location of MegaKat on the kat planet. Maybe it's somewhere near the
equator lines, since that they never have snow (if their planet's rotation
is the same as ours).

BTW, I think that I saw some sorta of map in "The Giant Bacteria". A map of
MegaKat City maybe?

>A dawg is much smaller in proportion to a kat, more like the
>Pastmaster's size and under.

Hey, maybe the Pastmaster was a crossbreed between a kat and a dawg (Yes I
know, you said it is impossible, but the impossible do happen in the SWAT
Kats universe), and somehow because of this thing, he is....

>Kats, I've judged from proportions on the show, are not our
>height--the average male kat is about 5 foot. Chance might be 5'2",
>while Jake could be 5' or 4'11".

Does this mean that... Er, never mind...

>Commander Feral is about 6' and Dark Kat is maybe
>6'5" or posssibly 7'--he is a *big* guy.

I have a theory that he is only a small kat inside a exo-frame/what ever
thingy, and the Dark Kat we saw is only a clever camouflage. Of course I
think that Feral know who he really is. He have to! He arrest him in "Night
of the Dark Kat", isn't he? So he probably know what underneath that cloak.

>A dawg is about anywhere from 3-4', what we would refer to as "midget."

Of course if your calculation is wrong, the kats could be a giant or as
small as a newly born kitten. Hey, maybe those Mummies from "The Deadly
Pyramid" are humans! And Katchu-Picchu (or what ever) is really a mutated
human. The Pyramid maybe somekind of time capsule. Hmmm..... I think that I
better stop eating those katnip.

>>Erin
>
>Dr. Jake Clawson
>(djclawson_at_garden.net)
>(XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com)

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id