Age...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 10:15:03 +0700

Subject: Re: Feral's drawing in "A Bright and Shiny Future" Redux.

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Dr. Samuel Conway wrote:
>No. It's called AGE! He got OLD. He developed a wattle, his facial
>muscles relaxed and began to sag, and he got alllllll wrinkled.

He becoming more like a homo sapien than a feline in that episode. His nose
look like a human nose, his whiskers is now a moustache, his eyebrows is a
lot thicker, and his chin is flat. He look more like Felina's father rather
than her uncle. Of course since that we don't what Felina's father look
like, I guess that we never gonna know for sure.

>It'll happen to you someday, kid, so don't laugh.

It's already happening, some of my hairs are already shedding and turned
white. Then again, maybe it could be hereditary, my mom said that the same
thing happen to my uncle when he was young.

----
Subject: Re: hi
On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Erin O'Connell wrote:
>Yep, you're correct - Erin O'Connell (two "l"'s )

Love those two "l"s. :)

BTW, you didn't happen to have any Scottish/Irish blood inside you, did you?

>IS 32 - and proud of it! " You're only as old as you
>think you are (if you think at all). If you act as old as
>you think you are - you'll feel ten feet tall."

Hey, maybe that is what happen to Dark Kat. He felt really big, so he is a
big guy now. :)

>I think that was Papa Smurf.
>
>Actually, Terra, you'd better watch it...the body may be 32, but the
>mind's still waitin' to hit the teen years. : )

It could go the other way around you know.

>Eris
>(oops...)
----

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id