Re: Sound Bites Mailing List

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 18:49:12 -0500 (CDT)

>Anyone want to help me start a SWAT Kats sound bites mailing list? Just
>send me your e-mail address, and you'll recieve a Microsoft ADPCM WAV
>file approx. every day. All that you need is an ADPCM wav player (Windows
>Sound Recorder works). For macs, try and find a Microsoft WAV player.

Sorry, cannot do. We have a problem with decoding stuff.

>To quote a certain hedgehog, "I'm waiting!"

Oooooo! A.J., I already used that line before!!! =P
But then, here's another quote from StH I like: "Why does everything have to
be so *difficult*?" ;) (Sounds like me on a school day w/ a lot of homework. =P)

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper

"Whatever it was . . . I didn't do it."