Re: Sound Bites Mailing List

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:29:46 -0700

>Anyone want to help me start a SWAT Kats sound bites mailing list? Just
>send me your e-mail address, and you'll recieve a Microsoft ADPCM WAV
>file approx. every day. All that you need is an ADPCM wav player (Windows
>Sound Recorder works). For macs, try and find a Microsoft WAV player.
>
>To quote a certain hedgehog, "I'm waiting!"
I'd like that. sign me up... only since I only haev an 80 Megabyte Hard
drive, I'll have to stock up on floppies! Still, I'd love to support you.
Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler