Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:29:30 -0700

>So now, we've definatly determined the oldest one here, who's the biggest
>maniac over SWAT Kats? Currently, I've got a whole wall nearly full of
>computer generated images, my computer is usually in SWAT Kats colors, only
>when my mom wants to use the computer, she gets pissed off about the color
>scheme, so I have to put it back, and I want to date four of the SWAT Kats
>characters and with one I've never heard of modesty. Is there anyone more
>crazed over SWAT Kats than me? Yes, I know that anyone female has a better
>chance of topping me, because there's only around four or five females on
>SWAT Kats!

I think Ryan's got us beat. I've got a wall full of drawings/paintings, some
kats animation art, a bunch of stuff from that "Style Guide" thingy, some
letters and junk, more than one copy of many of the eps, all the Home
Vids (though still none of the figs) - the poster - and all my kats-related
phone bills so's I can dream about having all those "zeros" on my paycheque
some day.

>Gary Owens also appeared on I Dream of Jeanie. Now, I find it hard to
>beleive he could tweak his voice to get Feral's cool voice! I could
>understand how Charlie Adler portreyed T-Bone, since he normally talks
>almost like T-Bone does.

'zat right? I've never seen Adler in person, but I've always had the idea that he
talked like Chance off-hours as well. Didn't know that Owens was on "Jeannie"
either. Learn some'in new every day.

I've heard that Tress MacNeille sounds a lot like Callie Briggs when she's off
duty as well. Thank the Lords that it's not "Dot Warner" instead.

("Boys. Go fig")