Re: PUT UP SOME ABI PICS!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 22:58:04 -0700

>Hey, I saw a new pic up on the TV section of the image archive at rat. Nice
>pic of Feral, but can SOMEONE please get some of Abi?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
>Thank you.

That's gonna be kinda tough. If somoene can grab said pic off a broadcast ep
on TCN - perfect - but I've never seen any pics of her in the promo stuff that
I've come across, nor in the various SK articles that have been published.
In fact, same goes for Ann Gora, I believe.

(And Ryan wanted to date four characters from SK? Lessee...Dr. Abi, Ann Gora,
  Callie Briggs and Felina Feral? All at once? *There's* a conversation I'd
   like to hear...)