Re: Ages of listmembers

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 11:34:26 EDT

>I didn't know AJ and Kay were that young; at 35, going on 36 Saturday, I
>must be the oldest listmember here. All you youngsters can look up to this
>old Kat.:) I thought all the members were adults, but I learned Katfans come
>in all age groups.:)
>The more, the merrier, I always say.

Oh, thank goodness!!! Somebody older than me!!! :) Not by much, as
I've only got 6 months until I turn 36.

To add more Kat content: I've been finding the Gordy Toys items here
and there. When I was asked to pick some up the places where I found
stuff didn't have them anymore :( It seems that Gordy ships a mix of
SK and TMNT versions of their junk, I mean product. The SK items
sell; the TMNT versions don't. FWIW.

Ed