Re: Altarkittens and Choirkittens

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 15:58:59 -0400

>Since religion has come up again, could T-Bone and Razor have been
>altarkittens and/or choirkittens when they were young and went through
>katechism and konfirmation and such?

Hmmm...uh...er...well...maybe, if their parent's really pressed them. I'm
sure that whatever religion they are, they went through whatever religious
things thay had to do; but I couldn't imagine either of them doing stuph like
being altarkittens / choirkittens. (well, maybe Jake, but definately not
Chance!)

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Kris Clawson
Go Ravens!!! (Finally!)