Re: Altarkittens and Choirkittens

From: Eemella <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:09:56 -0700

>Since religion has come up again, could T-Bone and Razor have been
>altarkittens and/or choirkittens when they were young and went through
>katechism and konfirmation and such?
>
> Peejster

I really agree with one of Terra's fanfics that she's written about their
early lives. I think their lives were nothing but trouble, explaining why
they're in the mess they're in. Religion would, of course be out when it
came to Chanca, but I always think that Jake would be jewish, hence his
name. But either singing would be boething to hear!! Gimme the front row,
center seat!!!!!!
Ryan "Snoopy" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who is going out of his mind.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer