Fanfic and planet.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 10:25:16 +0700

Subject: Re: Chapters in DJ's story--all right!
On Thu, 30 May 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:
> OK, OK--I DID IT! I broke it down! Is EVERYBODY SATISFIED!?

Well DJ, it's only a suggestion you know.

> "Children" was in 2 parts.

Which is kinda hard to read (It's really big you know). But I will read it anyway , and when I finished reading it, I will give you my comment, Okay? :)

>"Vilthuril" is in 3 'cause it's longer
>(currently 152 Kb). I DID take the time from studying to break down each
>part into differnt chapters.

<snip>

>The whole thing's currently on hold for final exams (9 of 'em).

Well, I hope that you pass.

----
Subject: Planet? (NO! Not Capt....) : )
On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Erin O'Connell wrote:
>I'm working on a bit of fan fiction (slow going...but it's going)

Better you than me, my fanfic is going all right, but it's slowing, it's slowing. I just hope that the "big crunch" theory doesn't happen to my fanfic. :)

>and
>something came up in my story that has raised a question. Now, I
>don't know if this has been discussed before but, has the name of the
>Kats' planet ever come up?

No, but they do have the opportunity say it in "When Strikes Mutilor".

BTW, speaking of names, what is the name of their moon anyway?

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Andy Hill wrote about the name of the Kats' planet:
>Nope. Never come up, and likely on purpose. The situation is probably
>similar to that of "Tale Spin", where "Cape Suzette" was part of a larger
>continent,

In which continent does MegaKat reside anyway? The Mega continent?

>but the name was never revealed. I think they left it open to
>interpretation so that all possibilities such as "alternate universe",
>"alternate timeline", "parallel dimension" could all be used for future episodes

Battle 1, Grey side. Battle 2, Blue side. :)

BTW chance, when you mention the "highway" and ""onramp" analogy thingy, is this is what you mean?

>(such as the interesting window opened up by the events in "Dark Side of
>The SwatKats" and even "A Bright and Shiny Future").

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id