Re: Nielsen ratings and our Kats...

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 19:34:36 -0400 (EDT)

chance wrote:
>Cool. I took part in such a scheme for a few weeks, and was rewarded with
>a whole two bucks. I think I tagged "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"
>each week, and from that I think we can readily see that I'm obviously not
Nielsen
>material.
You must have been on the Nielsen list at the same time I was. Just about
every show I logged got the axe, too. Maybe we were part of a secret
anti-Nielsen project in which they decide to cancel shows if we like 'em!
=^^=
>I have finished issue number 1 of the newsletter! Instead of publishing
>and sending it, I'll do it the cheap way: Sending a ZIP file to rat.
>Look for it soon!
Wow! What a fantastic idea! I keep hearing that we're a paperless society,
but everyplace I ever worked wanted more & more paper reports. Maybe the
netkats *are* ahead of the curve!
=^^=