Re: Kats education.

From: DJ Clawson <djclawson_at_garden.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 13:36:44 -0400

At 12:12 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Sun, 2 Jun 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>
>> Since that everybody has being talking about school lately, do you ever
>> think what kind of way the kats er..., educate their young ones?

    School, I imagine. Being they obviously have Christianity (ref: the
Christmans Tree), whey probably have Judiasm, and if we're going to go that
far I might say they have Islam. They probably have public schools and some
private schools. Jake and Chance probably went to public school; can anyone
picture them going anywhere else?

> "Katholic" schools? That's where I go.
>
>A.J. Freda

    I used to go to Joseph Kushner Hebrew Day School, but the system was bad
(and orthodox, which I'm not), so I got knocked out by my parents in 2nd
grade and went into public school. In 7th I tried to get into Solomon
Schetcher Hebrew Day School out of my own iniciative, and was rejected
several times (they had some kind of problem with someone who REALLY wanted
to be there). Public school broke down in 7th grade, so I finally found my
place in Newark Academy, a private school where I'm probably the most
religous female in the school (Jewishly). We've got two guys who wear kipot
(yamalkas).

Dr. Jake Clawson
(djclawson_at_garden.net)
(XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com)
         "Accidents are conspiricies we don't know about."
                                   -Sensei McGee