Re: Hello People

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 18:55:15 -0400

Chance wrote:
>(WRT Matt's response in that interminable "Romance" thread about not being able
> to picture Jake and Chance talking about their idea of the perfect mate:
funny you
> should say that, because even though I wrote "his/her idea of...", I
actually pictured
> Callie doing the talking. Hmmm. )

AAHHHH!!! GET OUT OF MY MIND!!! Uh, er.. OH! Sorry! ;)

Since womyn are generally a mystery to most men, as I'm sure would be the
case for Jake/Chance, I think the reaction of the guys being confronted with
a question like, "What do you look for in a significant other," would be a
crowning achievment in the development of the characters.

Chance & Callie in a car driving to the theater in a strictly "friends" way:

Cal: So, Chance, what qualities do you like in a girl?
Cha: Huh?
Cal: What kinda g...
Cha: Whoa! Where'd that question come from?!
Cal: I'm just curious.. that's all.
Cha: Well..
Callie leans forward & focuses on Chance
Cha: Hmm.. sounds like there's a slight pinging coming from the engine.
     I'd better check it out for ya later.

-Matt