Re: Stick to the chocolates and flowers...

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 19:00:26 -0400

>line - and then having something happen that requires them all to act in
their official
>capacities. Awkward enough for Callie and Felina without all the trappings
of their
>respective offices with them, but almost impossible to carry off for Jake
and Chance

Heh! I can imagine it now.. Monster o' the week attacks and Callie pulls
her SK alert transmitter out of her purse & pushes the button. Callie then
hears "beep - beep" coming from Jake's pocket.. Try to explain your way
outta that one Jake!

>In the park setting - with all the families and babies and park-bench
Lotharios plying
>their wares - you'd have a good opportunity for each party to spout a few lines
>concerning what they think of the whole 2.5
kids/two-car-garage/white-picket-fence
>scenario, and maybe his/her idea of the perfect mate (I can sorta picture
Callie or Felina

I really can't imagine Chance or Jake talking about this kinda thing to the
ladies.. However, I can see Chance talking (at length) about the new
mega-charger he put in the old lady's car, while Jake talks (in extreme
technical detail) about the new personal electronic device he just invented.

-Matt