Re: Hello People

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 07:07:40 -0700

>Hello there I just wanted to say Hello and see what the other people on this
>List server are doing and I also wanted to say that the Turbokat is the
>coolest fixed wing aircraft I've seen in a long time.
>
>David Owings

Hi there. Welcome to the list. We're all nuts here (well, some of us are nuts
but we're not "all here"...) from Canada to Singapore to the mysterious land
of .id, and I think we all have one thing in common: we aren't likely to see
anything as cool as the 'Kats for quite some time to come, and a lot of Hanna-Barbera
people - past and present - would appear to agree with us!

As for what we've been doing, well...check out http://rat.org. We've been busy.
Some of us have been doing scans of unpublished official Kats promotional
stuff, others have been writing reams of fanfic, and still others have been making
such a nuisance of ourselves that we're permanently off the "A" list for Turner
parties.

Happy listing. Dana Uehara is back as list administrator as of, well...now, I suppose,
and his e-add is razor_at_rat.org.

(and yeah, TK *is* a cool rig.)