Re: Most Annoying Character

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 18:37:02 -0700

>Folks, I cannot recall if the most annoying character thread came up, but
>who is the
>most annoying character?
>
>Mine are:
>
>1) Feral

Hey, I'm practacaly Feral myself!! I have a neice, I tend to break stuff (I
average breaking headphones a week after purchace), I have a neice, and I
have a brother, (My neice may also have black hair [It's too soon to tell]),
so I think he's hardly annoying, even he gets annoyed, he's not annoying!

>2) Steele

I agree that he's a very annoying character. I don't know why, but Callie is
most annoying to me.
Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer