Re: Why Kats got canned?

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 18:02:51 -0700

> Hmm. I think I have found out why the kats got canned at that
>time. Turner was just coming out with TCN around that time, and they
>wanted to bring all their attention to the WPTs and Space Ghost, so they
>cancelled the currently running shows: SWAT Kats and 2 Stupid Dogs. There
>you have it. B & W.
>
>I NEED LETTERS AND TED JOKES!!!! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!! Don't just
>brush this off! Terra, Edo, are you up for the soundtrack? I must know!
>mail me with anything you have: Letters, Ted Jokes, if you want to send
>some fan art, send it on a disk via snail mail to:

If this is anything toward having SWAT Kats get "un-canned", then you can
use my tribute (That's what it was made for!!)

>I NEED SOME PARTICIPATION HERE PEOPLE!!!!!
How about Ted's snail mail address? That might have some impact.
Ryan "Casshan" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"No, you can't stop using Waisgoos because I gave it to you!" -Kristin Schaffer