Re: K-9

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 09:42:04 -0400 (EDT)

>Terra Chang wrote:
>>"K-9"? What? =O
> Michael J. Rider wrote:
>He was a robot dog. Just about the silliest sidekick you can imagine.
As I remember, he had a distinctive grates-on-your-nerves way of ending
sentences-
"They appear to be hostile space zucchini, Maaaaaaaaster"

>Edo wrote:
>The most annoying reporter, Ann Gora. Then again, we need more reporters!
Annie- annoying?!? Bite your tonge, fella! She's pretty much stuck with that
pseudo-professional schtick being a TV reporter. You see a little more of
Annie-Unplugged in Tortie03, with more (probably) to come! You might as well
call Abi a dull musty academic! (but if you do, you'll probably face *dire*
consequences!)
Paul Kemner pkemner_at_bright.net
"Ring Modulators should be confiscated from anyone doing SF sound effects!"