Re: Video Nitpicks!

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 18:30:54 -0400

>>of crackle even at high volume. It's good to know that Turner is at least
>>making certain his video releases are technically good.

>I know it's not everybody's cup of tea, but you should see the "Swan
>Princess" LD before you say that. Horrible, absolutely horrible.
>It's not as good a film as it could have been, but it doesn't
>deserve such an execrable LD release. At least MCA got "Balto" right
>on LD. Curse you, TedCo!

Yet another way we see that TPS works! It seems that one hand doesn't know
what the other is doing.. I won't even consider getting Swan Princess on LD
-- Pan & Scan on LD!!??! I'm suprised that Turner Home Video is releasing
Volume 5 of the Looney Toons classics on LD (I wonder if they'll get it
right?)

Anyone else think Ted should use some of M.C. Esher's drawings for the
company's logo. ;)

-Matt
mweb_at_mich.com