Re: Early Kats renditions.

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 18:55:27 -0700

>>How different is the original TurboKat from the one that we saw on TV?
>
> Good Question. I wanna know too. All I've seen is a small
>poster of an early version of the SWAT Kats in WCK #1.
>don't get the impression that it was
>anything big, just a tiny mention and postage stamp size image, so
>insignificant that I didn't bother to scan it.

Oh, don't worry, I hope your scanner can enlarge it, and if you can't, I
definatly could, hopefully with it not becoming too blocky. Anyway, I'd like
to see it.
(Retarded)..... To heck with this! I don't want this crud anymore!
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Casshan!.... I grow weary of that name." Android "Black King" BK1