Re: Character ages

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 16:28:36 -0500 (CDT)

>There has been little traffic lately, so I think I'll add something to the
list.

Yeah, I know. Slow mail week.

>How old do you (listmembers) think most of the SK characters are?

Well . . .

>Here's my take on it:

And I add mine to it!

>Jake and Chance - 20's, Chance older by 2 or 3 years

I believe when asked, one of the Trembly (for shame, I've forgoten how to
spell it!) said they were in their mid-twenties, and Chance was the elder.

>Callie Briggs - she'd never tell (probably 20's)

I'd say older than Jake and younger than Chance. WHich doesn't leave a lot,
if we ever find out how old they really are.

>Mayor Manx (what's his first name?) - 50's

Yeah, fifty-six going on five. (Remember, he doesn't do any paperwork any more!)

>Cmdr. Feral - 40's

45-ish or so.

>Lt. Feral - late 20's

Naw, I'd say either late teens (19 going on fifty) or early twenties.

>Lt. Cmdr. Steele - 20's

Ahhh, I don't like him. I don't care.

>the nameless Enforcer Sergeant - 40's

Which one? There are many of them.

>Prof. Hackle - late 60's early 70's

late seventies, early eighties.

>Ann Gora - 20's

No argument here.

>most all of the scientists - 20's to 30's

Nooo . . . I'd say that either Zyme or Greenbox was in their early forties.

>Burke & Murray - probably late 20's early 30's

Boo! Hiss! (Not to mention that since Murray is so short, it's hard to tell)

>the Pastmaster - over 800

well, *duh*, he's always complaining he's been locked up "for these eight
hundred years," and he's gotta be older than that so he can have time to do
these heinous crimes that got him in trouble in the first place.

>Dark Kat - 40's

Dark Kat? 40-ish or so? Hahahahahahahahahahaah ::collapses laughing:: I
don't think so. More like 400 to me.

>Dr. Viper - 30's
>Mac & Molly (as living kats) - 30's
>Rex Shard - 30's
>Hard Drive - 20's

You know, I don't really know. (I think I agree with you on Viper, Mac n'
Molly, and Rex. But Hard Drive . . . Eyeah . . . no, not really.)

>Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com
>============== Halifax, VA; NOT Nova Scotia :)
>"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates

Why does everyone put their e-mail address on the sigs these days? I don't.
And don't bite me head off, I was just curious.

BTW, how old are *you*, Mssr. Brother Buford? (I think I've said this about
a hundred times already, but I'm twelve.)

Terra Chang

"Here we go again!!"
"You've gone over the edge!"
"Yeah--ain't it cool?"