Re: Greeblings

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 08:45:19 +0700

On Sun, 12 May 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>At 01:36 AM 5/12/96 -0400, Michael J. Rider wrote:
>>They do look quite similar, but they are much larger than typical
>>greeblings. If they are artificially mutated by Dark Kat this would
>>explain the difference in size.

On Sun, 12 May 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>That's assuming that Kats are human-sized. Is there any way to tell?

Well, the kats was supposed to be as close to human as possible, so I say that they are about our-size. But I like to see them a little bit smaller than us.

BTW, the Aquians in "When Strikes Mutilor" supposed to be humans, so I think that the kats is probably meant to be human-sized.

>Two of
>my cats sleep in the same room as the computer, so they can usually keep
>greeblings away from the keys. They don't seem to have the same luck with
>glitches, though.

Hmmm, a feline that can debug your computer

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Coming my queen!"