Re: Fwd: JQ, SWAT Kats, and 2 Stupid Dogs (fwd)

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 16:58:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Buster Bunny wrote:

> Hi there Buster Bunny...thanks for writing! You'll be pleased to know that
> JQ will be returning in the fall with all new episodes in the New Adventures
> of Johnny Quest! New episodes for SwatKats and Two Stupid Dogs are a
> possibilty for the new season next fall so stay tooned! Keep on watching!

        Hmm... Possibility? We could use the new JQ as a weapon against
Ted to make him bring back SK. "You brought back Jonny, so why don't you
bring back Kats?" I like 2 Stupid Dogs too. "Girl Scout Cookies!" I feel
the same way. :)

> The Cartoon Network

A.J. Freda "I could crush your skull, I could break your
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us bones, but I could never break your spirit"
"Tails" on IRC -Rasslor talking to Monkey after the match.
Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!