Another Scan to be replaced...

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 14:25:41 -0500 (CDT)

> >better, larger, versions out there (Perhaps among the 40 images Chance loaned
> >Matt?), then bwtbone and bwrazor should be replaced.
>
> Yup. All the promotional images of the Kats that I've seen on boxes, packagin
> things like the BSC/L etc. were all derived from that "Style Guide" thing, and
> it contains the "camera-ready" versions of those pics that were meant to be
> used as the foundation for package designs and promo literature of all kinds.

    In that case I should mention one more, bwlogo.gif, under drawn, was also
taken from the Bike Safety Checklist, but the image was only about an inch
across. It was amazingly crisp and clean, and I only had to do a little
erasing of the black dots making up the "gray" region (Which were visible since
I scanned at 1200 dpi) which touched it at only one spot. Nevertheless, the
image of it from the Style Guide should replace it.

    And the only reason I'm posting this to the list is to inform everyone who
might be assuming that the image there currently is ideal that it isn't.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/