GOODKAT Blimp

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

I was just dubbing my new SP speed "The Dark Side of the Swat Kats" and -
gawrsh! There's an airship. After "Bad Callie" lets the boys out of jail,
they're being chased by Feral & Feral. The bad kats fire a death's head
missile, which sprays gunk on Felina's canopy. The blinded kat heads
straight for... The Goodkat blimp. As we zoom in, we see that the gondola is
absolutely PACKED with kats. You couldn't get more kats in there with a
shoehorn! What are they all doing in there? I don't know! As we zoom in, the
soon-to-be-statistics-kats move their mouths in unison- "Aaah! We're about
to be hit by Felina in a jet-powered version of the Yokosuka MXY7!" they
wail. At the last moment TB&R save them all by pulling the blinded jet off
its path of destruction.

On kats & agriculture & no horses- It doesn't matter how long it takes the
kats to develop a civilization without horses, as long as nobody else beats
them to it. In the Origin of Dr Viper, Dr. Zyme is enthusing how his new
formula will prevent famine by fixing destroyed crops, and what looks like a
corn field is shown. Of course, we don't know if all that corn is meant to
feed cattle (like we do), or goes into kats diet by a more direct means.
Paul Kemner
pkemner_at_bright.net
who is sure posting a lot these days