Re: Just a little nitpicking/hanger

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 14:29:10 +0700

On Sun, 21 Apr 1996, Arthur John Freeda wrote:
>Also, because you see the "Speed of heat" and such in the 2nd season, is
>because the city paid to build the SKs a new turbokat, probably new
>materials, and new add ons,

How do the city help on building of the new TurboKat anyway?

I haven't watch "Katastrophe", so please guys, brief me on it.

>so it was easier to add the "Speed of heat"
>adjustment to the turbokat because it was probably built to handle
>tougher conditions,

I heard somewhere in in "The Night of Dark Kat" that they added some new engines to the Turbokat. Could it be that the "Speed of heat" is a much improve version of the engine that Razor was talking about in "The Night of Dark Kat"?

>note the more use of the 3rd engine in 2nd season.

I think that they use it a lot because there is a lot high speed flight and VTOL scenes in the second season.