Re: Kats Newsletter!

From: Walter Koziol, Jr. <wkoziol_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:15:06 -0700

You wrote:

>I'm just about to start to make a SWAT Kats fan club newsletter with
>NeoPaint! Wish me luck! I'll send it to Walter when I'm done, so he
can
>reproduce it, do you have a color printer, Walter?
>
>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan
club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

>Anything but NeoPaint!!! I got an excellent DTP software for my
system which I can print out to my Epson Colour Stylus printer. But
before I do it I may convert it into a better format for me to use in
my DTP. I will be checking around for a place thats cheep to print
out. I was thinking of doing something like a bi-monthy, 5 - 6 page
newsletter. Let me know what you think of this format. If its too
much to print out at the printers then I'll cut it down to three - four
pages. Enough for one feature story or couple of tid bits and FAQs as
well as some other kat stuff as well. If I get enought feed back or
stories then I could do something crude and call around for prices.
Remember, I am NOT out to rip-off the fans I just need to cover the
overhead and thats it. If you don't trust me I can mail the receipts
to anyone that wants it to prove my costs. So get lets get going on
the newsletter!