RE: The missing years?

From: Matthew O. Weber <mweber_at_scpo.schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 96 13:48:00 PDT

>Ok, we have already seen age group 20 to 50 (And probaly higher if you
>count the Pastmaster.). But what happen to the age group between 9-19?

In "When Strikes Mutilor" there were several pre-20's (possibly) playing
volleyball & surfing (waves, not the net!). In "Chaos in Crystal" a
young kat on the golf course said "We don't mind, but he might!" when
Mayor Manx asked if he could take his shot over. In ??? when Hard Drive
took over the TK and was about to destroy some buildings, a young kat
pointed out the TK, then asked his pop what the SK were doing when the TK
fired on some buildings.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now.

 -Matt
mweb_at_mich.com
mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us