RE: What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:22:46 -0700

>> >hmmm. Maybe if I could find a couple of good kats artists, we could make
>>
>> >the three eps., and we'd each work on one frame for one month,
>> perfecting
>> >it, etc. Ok, so maybe it'l take a century!!!
>>
>> Saaaayyy.. that's not a bad idea..
>> It might make for a good summer-time project..
>> Anyone wanna help?

> I'd LOVE to help!!! Are you good at villains? All I can draw is
>the SKats and the Pastmaster and some of dark kat.

I'll help. I can draw the anime backgrounds. A.J., you can shade, since Mook
is better at shading than Soishinsha! I'm pretty good at regular backgrounds
too.
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One