Re: stuph

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 21:36:32 -0700

>I just started getting the swing-wing mechanics for the plain
>birds-i-view of the TurboKat done. I now need some model sheets of the
>TurboKat with front, back, sides, top, and bottom views. Once I got
>those, I can then do the body of the TurboKat, and can finish...
>If you can snail-mail me them, here's my addresse...

I think there's a file on rat.org like that. Try checking there! <Evil
smile!. ((^3<

>This messege from the crappiest computer around
>Dinner late: (A)bort; (R)etry; (P)izza

I'll take what's behind Curtain No. 3!

>Me?
and You. Those two are funny (DON'T ASK!!)
> Indecisive?
Very!
> No! What do YOU think?
> Jedi Master Wheeler...
I think you should get your head out of Ztarr Warz and get into something
more recent. (No offence. I just think the movies were as dumb and just as
entertaining as Barney!)
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One