Re: stuph

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 21:48:28 -0700

>>Oooh! I remember talking about this last year on the list, and Chance
>>said he had something like that, say Chance, can ya send me a copy too?
>
>Um..I kinda sent it all to Matt Weber for scanning, but I could copy 'em and
>oblige once I get 'em back (if they aren't available for download from rat.org
>by then).

Well.... I can wait. You got my address, didn't you? (I need something like
this! I'm jellous of A.J.! That lucky guy!! I could just die! [and yes, all
of you won't hold me back, I know!])
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One