Re: Dr.Sinian.

From: DJ Clawson <djclawson_at_garden.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:11:37 -0400

At 08:03 AM 4/21/96 +0700, you wrote:
>Does anybody here want to talk about Dr.Sinian?

Yeah, sure!
  I gave her a nice, large role in "Vilthuril." It's kinda cool (BTW,
"Virthuril" is coming along nicely and is looking towards being finished by
somehwhere in May. Any later than that and I would REALLY have to put it
off, because finals are the first week of June. I'll try and finish it
before I start the major studying, but I've got some grades to pull up).

                             Dr. Jake