Video games...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 08:02:53 +0700

OK, this post isn't about SWAT Kats video games. This post is about the=
 position of video games in the SWAT Kats universe.

We know there is an arcade game somewhere in MegaKat, since that Chance was=
 playing one in "Destructive Nature", and we do know that wireframe graphics=
 do exist in the SWAT Kats universe (Look at the dimensional radar in "The=
 Dark Side of the SWAT Kats".). Is there some sort of company that make=
 video games in MegaKat?

Do you guys ever think that a Kat Kommando game might exist in the SWAT=
 Kats universe? Here's another question, do Kat Kommando really exist?

Here's the big one, is the SwatKats gonna meet Kat Kommando?

OK, if Kat Kommando doesn't interest you, how about Scaredy Kat? Is there a=
 Video Game based on Scaredy Kat in MegaKat?