RE: What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 15:44:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 5 Apr 1996, Matthew O. Weber wrote:

> >hmmm. Maybe if I could find a couple of good kats artists, we could make
>
> >the three eps., and we'd each work on one frame for one month,
> perfecting
> >it, etc. Ok, so maybe it'l take a century!!!
>
> Saaaayyy.. that's not a bad idea..
> It might make for a good summer-time project..
> Anyone wanna help?
>
> -Matt

        I'd LOVE to help!!! Are you good at villains? All I can draw is
the SKats and the Pastmaster and some of dark kat.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS