Re: What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 20:29:07 -0700

>>>Cool...twice as fast as Fondacom!
>>Well, at least it's SOMETHING! Mabye if we saved our money for a few hundred
>>years, we could have the last eps sent over to Mook and we could take all
>>the credit (Yeah! and I'm the QUEEN of England! Oh well.... My ideas never
>>work!)
>
>You're a Queen? (Never mind...I don't really want to know)

Well, I'd need a sex change, then I'd have to be some mastermind to get into
such a position (How did I know that someone would comment on my queen thing!)

>It seems to me that they wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to get
>at least *that* far with the eps unless they had at least the faintest glimmer
>of intent towards eventually animating them. Maybe Ted will fall in love
>with *good* animation again once the Olympics, and "Iggy", are over and
>done with.

But let's not get our hopes up. Don't want anyone else on this list to have
shattered nerves. (Beleive me, it SUCKS!)

>(Hey, No.Cal kids get a *huge* allowance, don't they?

Nope. We get lunch money and we skimp on that. a few of us (like me) lie
about how much we need for school. Currently, I get ten bucks a week.
Everyone says I'm spoiled. Does it show? I didn't think so!

  Maybe three of you
> could save your arcade money for a week and pay to complete at least
> "Curse of Kataluna", huh?. <g>)

Dream on, sleeping beauty (Oh wait! That's Razor! Sorry!!)! Mabye in a year,
three of us can go buy a coke! (I'm saving for later use!)
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One