Re: Harvey, Archie and Turner - the unholy trinity of comicdom...

From: Giyggas <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 21:31:19 -0700

>-> ______________________________________________________
>-> >Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
>-> >SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan
>-> >"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
>-> >______________________________________________________
>->
>-> Hey Ryan...when you gonna fix this, bro? "Immortality"....two "m"'s.
>Yeah... Hey everybody... Let's try to catch EVERY ERROR THAT RYAN
>MAKES... EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!
>
>HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! He laughed maniacally [sp?]

WHO KAREZ? IFF EWE KAN UNDARSTAND WHATT THU PERSUN MEENS 2 SAY, THUN THARE'Z
NO PROBLIM! Let's try to keep these things on topic too, huh? Whoever wrote
this annoying little thing dosn't seem to understand this. A while ago, we
found it was easiest to keep things as on topic as possable. GOT IT? Yeah...
Hey everybody... Let's try to catch EVERY ERROR THAT THIS PERSON MAKES...
EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! He laughed
maniacally [sp?]. You can get annoying, I can get worse. Hey, was this guy
the same one who killed me over the scanner too? Hmmmmmm....... Oh well.
I'll see if I can settle this myself, just, let's try not to kill each other
like this one killed me. BTW, the world of Imortality is really a world of
clouds and space. It's inhabitants are to control the Universe (It's an
Archeivic thing, I assure you.) Now where were we?
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan, Japanimation extremist, Whatever.
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
"Abmnesia. One thing leads to another, and..... you know nothing."