RE: THE OFFICIAL SWATKATS FAN CLUB

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 18:10:14 -0400 (EDT)

        I was thinking maybe I could put together the newsletter with
pics and such.... one problem: NO COLOR PRINTER!!!! grrr! i hate that!

        Anyway, I've start a SWAT Kats encyclopedia, unofficallly coined
as a "Katlopedia". It has graphics, sound, and videos, with captions,
etc. It looks really nice! I just need more HD space to complete it.

Oh yeah, I found a 2nd season ep that had NO nitpicks in it. "When
Strikes Mutilor". If you find a nitpick in it, please tell me.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS