More about SWAT Kats animation art

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 21:51:16 -0600 (CST)

    I don't have any info about pricing and availability that you haven't
heard already, but I've been meaning to post this for awhile.

    I've spoken with Marc Melocchi of Hanna-Barbera Animation Art and asked
him about SWAT Kats cels. He told me what he could, said he would FedEx me a
package (It's some pretty good stuff as was his letter [He suggested I write
Glenn Leopold, though not on the matter of aartwork.] though none of
the enlcosed materials had anything to do with SWAT Kats cels unfortunately.),
and directed me to another guy, who's machine I left a question and my number
on. The guy didn't call me back, so I called Marc back up after I recieved
his package and asked him a few more questions which he was only too happy to
answer and talk about. It turns out that I'm the first person he's talked to
who's curious about Kats animation art (And I think he said there are only three

art reps total.), and he was unaware of any SK's interest or fandom. So, if
you haven't called up the animation art number, please do:

                        1 - 800 - 577 - 7878

    It's an 800 number folks. Take a minute out of your day, call it up and
say you're interested in Kats cels, specifying that the Mook artwork,
particularly the second season stuff is very important to you. Remember if we
don't tell them we're interested, they won't know.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/