Re: Swat Kats movies ala ST:TOS movies

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 11:33:15 +0700

>I have a plot, umm. maybe it could be a more detailed "Katastrophe, with
>Mutilor, the Pastmaster, Ci-Kat-As, and all there past villians,
>including zed, team up. It'd be kinda nifty, though the title of the
>movie may be: "The End Of The SWAT Kats" :(

Well, if they follow the pattern of Star Trek TOS movies, here's what might happen:

SWAT Kats: The Motion Picture
Zed is back! and starting to assimilate everything insight, including the junkyard!
The coolest part is when Zed assimilate a rocket at MASA space center, and the SWAT Kats have to follow Zed into outerspace.

SWAT Kats: The Wrath of MadKat
MadKat and the Pastmaster, join forces?
Time traveling is involved here.

SWAT Kats: The Search for Razor
Razor is missing! T-Bone have to look for his partner.
A sequel to "The Wrath of MadKat".

SWAT Kats: The Flight back to MegaKat.
What else?

SWAT Kats: The Final Frontier
<I don't have any suitable plot that I can think of right now, put your own plot here>

SWAT Kats: The Undiscovered Country
Back to the future!

>A.J. Freda
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."