Re: Kat stuff

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 05:09:17 +0700

>However, it's possible that either Jake or Chance could be a middle name
>rather than a first name, and I think this is more likely than either
>Clawson or Furlong being a middle name. And as far as I can tell, these
>are actual surnames.

Could it be that their first name (or last name) is so silly (or something that they rather not discuss.) that they don't want to said it in the front of the public?

>On Megakat City: on the anecdotal side, I recently rented the video of
>"Judge Dredd" and noticed the name of the city: "Mega City." Needless to
>say, you can figure out for yourself what I thought of every time I heard
>the city's name mentioned in the movie. <grin>

I think that the word "Mega" is a common thing in the comic and superhero world.

>BTW, a comment on the FAQ: I'm going to update the FAQ at most about twice
>a month, once in the beginning and once at the end. Please *don't* ask me
>to update it any more than that.

Don't worry, a once per two weeks upgdate is always be much better than a once per six months update.

>Among the things in the next update that
>I'll be adding:
>- Possible HTML conversion. I'll do this when I have time (so we'll have
>an HTMLized FAQ rather than a text-only one).

Why HTMLized a FAQ?

>If you have any suggestions for improving the web pages that I've done,
>feel free to send email.

How about a description of SWAT Kats weapons and vehicles in the web page?

>--
> Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia
>"I was raised to always offer my seat to a lady..." -- Razor

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."